Recipe by AcadiaTwo
I created this easy side dish for my DH who is very picky with regards to what vegetables he will eat.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup vidalia onion (sliced or diced)
- 1 zucchini (medium sized)
- 3 tablespoons dill weed (freeze dried or fresh)
- 1 dash salt (to taste)
- 1 dash black pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice up zucchini cross wise in thin slices about 1/8" thick.(Does not have to be precise). Set aside.
- In skillet on medium low heat, add 1 tablespoon butter and saute onion, stirring frequently until tender about 3-5 minutes.
- Add zucchini stirring frequently to lightly saute for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter and then sprinkle dill weed. Stir the dill evenly throughout.
- Remove from heat and serve. Enjoy!