Recipe by Ceezie
These are a simple yet delicious morning treat. These are easy to make since your refrigerated cinnamon rolls and just adding ingredients.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made these as given, but left the icing on the side, which was just as well, since some added it while others preferred it without! Tasty rolls no matter how you do it, we thought! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 12 1⁄2 ounces refrigerated cinnamon rolls (with icing)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed and well drained
- 1⁄3 cup blueberry preserves
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease 16 - 2 1/2 inch muffin cups. Remove cinnamon rolls from pkg; set icing aside. Cut each cinnamon roll in half crosswise. Press a roll half in bottom and about 1/2 inch up the side of each muffin cup.
- In a small bowl stir together blueberries, preserves and lemon peel. Spoon filling into muffin cups. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 12 mins or until golden brown. Cool in muffin cups on wire rack for 5 minutes Remove from muffin cups and place on wire rack to cool for 5 minutes
- Place icing from the package in a small bowl. If necessary, stir in a little milk to make icing of drizzling consistency. Drizzle icing over rolls. Serve rolls warm.