These are a simple yet delicious morning treat. These are easy to make since your refrigerated cinnamon rolls and just adding ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease 16 - 2 1/2 inch muffin cups. Remove cinnamon rolls from pkg; set icing aside. Cut each cinnamon roll in half crosswise. Press a roll half in bottom and about 1/2 inch up the side of each muffin cup.
- 2In a small bowl stir together blueberries, preserves and lemon peel. Spoon filling into muffin cups. Sprinkle with pecans.
- 3Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 12 mins or until golden brown. Cool in muffin cups on wire rack for 5 minutes Remove from muffin cups and place on wire rack to cool for 5 minutes
- 4Place icing from the package in a small bowl. If necessary, stir in a little milk to make icing of drizzling consistency. Drizzle icing over rolls. Serve rolls warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Semi Homemade Blueberry Breakfast Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (721 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.5
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 14.6 mg
- Sodium 69.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g