Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this sauce to drizzle over cake at a baby shower this past weekend. There were so many compliments, I was embarrassed to tell them how easy it was to prepare! ;) I used the leftover sauce to drizzle over homemade banana muffins...
- 1 (18 ounce) jar seedless red raspberry jam
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Pour jam and water into medium-sized saucepan over low-medium heat.
- Stir continuously until jam melts into smooth sauce.
- (You could use more or less water, depending upon your preference for thick or thin sauce).
- We drizzled the sauce over white chocolate cake--delicious!