These brownies I have made (and have come back too) over and over. I change things around to suit my mood. You can change things around and experiment to fit your own cravings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt together butter and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3Stir in sugar, flour, baking powder, vanilla, and nuts.
- 4Add eggs and beat thoroughly.
- 5Spread in greased 9" (23cm) square pan.
- 6Bake in 350F (180C) oven for 30 minutes. (or till it gets to your liking).
- 7Cool in pan on a cooling rack.
- 8Once cool, dust with icing sugar and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super--Easy--Quick--Fun--Easy-Cleanup--Tasty Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.8
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 111.1 mg
- Sodium 195.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 33.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g