Recipe by YoungEgger
These brownies I have made (and have come back too) over and over. I change things around to suit my mood. You can change things around and experiment to fit your own cravings.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- icing sugar
- nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt together butter and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar, flour, baking powder, vanilla, and nuts.
- Add eggs and beat thoroughly.
- Spread in greased 9" (23cm) square pan.
- Bake in 350F (180C) oven for 30 minutes. (or till it gets to your liking).
- Cool in pan on a cooling rack.
- Once cool, dust with icing sugar and cut into squares.