Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I adapted this recipe from Paula Dean's Pecan Toffee Tassies. Since I didn't have mini cupcake pans and also sounded like to much work I did this instead
- 425.24 g package refrigerated pie crusts
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 473.18 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 59.16 ml all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 473.18 ml finely chopped pecans
- 2 (453.59 g) package toffee pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray or grease a 15x10 pan.
- Unroll both pie crusts and press into pan and 1/2 inch up sides.
- Combine the melted butter, brown sugar, flour, and eggs in a large bowl, mixing well.
- Add the vanilla.
- Stir in the pecans and heath bar toffee chips.
- Spoon the pecan filling evenly over the pie crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until filling is set and crust is lightly browned.
- Cool in pan on wire racks. Cut in to bars.