Recipe by ~~**Amanda**~~
My husbands Aunt taught me how to do this, and it is fantastic. The crust turns golden brown and I love to "clean" the pan after serving!! Measurements are not exact, as it is not a science. Just use what you need!
Top Review by alligirl
Super easy and with such great results! I reduced the recipe, to make 2 breasts, and added a bit of cayenne pepper and paprika, for 'heat' and color. I baked for 30 minutes and removed; they were not as brown as I had hoped, but still very tasty! A fix it and forget it, which is perfect for a week night! Thanks for sharing, Stepford Mom. Made for Spring 2010 PAC - http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry.
- Season with your choice of seasonings.
- Coat chicken in flour and lay in 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour melted Butter over chicken.
- Bake in preheated 400° oven for 30 minutes.
- Check often after 25 minutes to see if crust is brown and crispy.