Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 min
via columbusfoodie.com. Unbelievably tender, no boiling necessary.
- 2 lbs pork ribs
- salt & pepper
- chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 450. Make sure one oven shelf is near the top of the oven, and the other is near the bottom.
- Split rack of ribs in half, so they'll both fit in a 9 x 13 cake pan.
- Rub ribs down with salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Mix chicken broth, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl. Put ribs in cake pan and pour broth mixture into the pan.
- Cover pan with a tight sheet of aluminum foil. Place in oven on top rack. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Move pan to lower rack. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove pan and take off foil (be careful! of the steam and hot metal!) and brush the top of ribs with a moderate layer of barbecue sauce. Replace foil. Put the pan back in the oven (lower rack).
- Cook 15 more minutes.
- Remove foil. Place pan under broiler for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Add additional barbecue sauce and serve.
Very simple to make. Very tender, I changed up the type seasoning a little while sticking to the cooking instructions. Overall Great.
Thanks...That's an amazing recipe... Very soft...