Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Can be made in seconds with a blender - tastes authentic - yummy and delicious!
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 liter cold vanilla-flavored rice milk
- 2 tablespoons ground almond meal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup raw sugar (to taste)
- Blend all together in blender till frothy. Serve over ice if desired.
I used plain rice milk and added 1 tsp vanilla extract to flavor it. I only added 1-2 Tbsp of raw sugar as we don't like things too sweet. This was indeed quick to make and very refreshing served over ice. My husband loves horchata and was very pleased with this treat I made for him. [Made for PAC 2013]