This recipe is super easy! No cutting butter, no re shaping scraps, just delicious biscuits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 500°.
- 2Add flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and parsley to a large bowl. Whisk to combine thoroughly.
- 3Add cream and cheese to bowl. Stir with a spoon until nearly all of the flour is mixed inches.
- 4Turn dough out onto a well floured surface. form into a rectangle. Fold the dough onto itself into thirds. Roll the dough out into a rectangle that is a little thicker than 1/2 inch.
- 5Cut dough into 12 equal sized squares. Arrange squares evenly on a baking sheet covered in aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- 6Bake for 10 -12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 7While biscuits are baking, melt butter and mix in garlic powder. Brush the biscuits with the melted butter after removing from oven.
- 8Serve warm and enjoy. To reheat, bake for 3-5 minutes in a 350° oven.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.6
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 55.7 mg
- Sodium 372.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 5.1 g