Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is super easy! No cutting butter, no re shaping scraps, just delicious biscuits.
Make and share this Super Easy Garlic Cheddar Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley (or fresh equivalent)
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and parsley to a large bowl. Whisk to combine thoroughly.
- Add cream and cheese to bowl. Stir with a spoon until nearly all of the flour is mixed inches.
- Turn dough out onto a well floured surface. form into a rectangle. Fold the dough onto itself into thirds. Roll the dough out into a rectangle that is a little thicker than 1/2 inch.
- Cut dough into 12 equal sized squares. Arrange squares evenly on a baking sheet covered in aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While biscuits are baking, melt butter and mix in garlic powder. Brush the biscuits with the melted butter after removing from oven.
- Serve warm and enjoy. To reheat, bake for 3-5 minutes in a 350° oven.