Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is super easy! No cutting butter, no re shaping scraps, just delicious biscuits.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley (or fresh equivalent)
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and parsley to a large bowl. Whisk to combine thoroughly.
- Add cream and cheese to bowl. Stir with a spoon until nearly all of the flour is mixed inches.
- Turn dough out onto a well floured surface. form into a rectangle. Fold the dough onto itself into thirds. Roll the dough out into a rectangle that is a little thicker than 1/2 inch.
- Cut dough into 12 equal sized squares. Arrange squares evenly on a baking sheet covered in aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While biscuits are baking, melt butter and mix in garlic powder. Brush the biscuits with the melted butter after removing from oven.
- Serve warm and enjoy. To reheat, bake for 3-5 minutes in a 350° oven.