1/1 Photo of Super Easy Cinnamon Rolls
Sooz Cooks's Note:
Nothing beats cinnamon rolls fresh out of the oven in the morning! This was inspired after eating Nurse Di's Tiny Cinnamon Rolls. I didn't have Crescent rolls but was craving cinnamon rolls and wanted to use ingredients I had on hand. These turned out to be light and buttery and the cinnamon-sugar filling made these rolls really YUMMY.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated French bread dough
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (may substitute white sugar)
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Unroll bread dough.
- 3Spead softened butter over bread dough.
- 4Mix the sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl. Sprinkle the cinnamon/sugar mixture over the buttered bread dough.
- 5Starting at the small end of the bread dough, roll tightly and seal the seam.
- 6Cut into 8 equal pieces by cutting the roll in half, then each half in half, then each quater in half.
- 7Place all 8 pieces cut side down so that the sides are touching and there is one in the middle in a greased 9" pie pan.
- 8Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cinnamon rolls are nicely browned.
- 9Stir together the powdered sugar, softened butter, milk and vanilla and spread over warm cinnamon rolls.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.0
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 19.3 mg
- Sodium 295.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 3.6 g