Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Nothing beats cinnamon rolls fresh out of the oven in the morning! This was inspired after eating Nurse Di's Tiny Cinnamon Rolls. I didn't have Crescent rolls but was craving cinnamon rolls and wanted to use ingredients I had on hand. These turned out to be light and buttery and the cinnamon-sugar filling made these rolls really YUMMY.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll bread dough.
- Spead softened butter over bread dough.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl. Sprinkle the cinnamon/sugar mixture over the buttered bread dough.
- Starting at the small end of the bread dough, roll tightly and seal the seam.
- Cut into 8 equal pieces by cutting the roll in half, then each half in half, then each quater in half.
- Place all 8 pieces cut side down so that the sides are touching and there is one in the middle in a greased 9" pie pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cinnamon rolls are nicely browned.
- Stir together the powdered sugar, softened butter, milk and vanilla and spread over warm cinnamon rolls.
Made these for a Sunday brunch and they yummy! The doughwas not French bread dough because its not available in England, next time I will also use this recipe for crescent dough. Thanks for sharing!
These are the BEST! And boy did the house smell good. I took some over to the neighbors and they also raved about them and asked for the recipe. Sit back with a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy this wonderful treat. Thanks for sharing, SoozieQ.
I loved these cinnamon rolls! They were SO easy to put together. I used white sugar because I didn't have brown, but I'll be using brown the next time. Thanks for posting this easy and delicious recipe!