Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My kids Love these crackers they are great for snacks. Don't be afraid to put the pepper in they are not the least bit spicy. Tip: I mix the dough in a food processor works GREAT.
- 1 cup butter (Real Soft)
- 2 cups grated extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl work together Butter,Cheese,Salt and Pepper until soft.
- Put in food processor, add flour and Krispies. Pulse until dough forms into a ball.
- Line cookie sheet with foil. Pinch off small amounts of dough and roll into LITTLE balls.
- Place balls onto cookies sheet and mash down FLAT with fingers. You may take a fork and push into to make lines in crackers.
- Bake at 350 F for about 8-10 minutes until light brown.
- Let cool before removing them from the cookie sheet.
Nobody can eat just one! These were yummy delicious little morsels. At first people thought they were small peanut butter cookies because I did the cross-hatch with a fork. Next time I'll roll out thin and cut into squares. DELICIOUS recipe. I didn't change a thing. Thanks for sharing!