Recipe by ~Tex-ajun Belle~
My kids Love these crackers they are great for snacks. Don't be afraid to put the pepper in they are not the least bit spicy. Tip: I mix the dough in a food processor works GREAT.
Top Review by Cook2Gether
Nobody can eat just one! These were yummy delicious little morsels. At first people thought they were small peanut butter cookies because I did the cross-hatch with a fork. Next time I'll roll out thin and cut into squares. DELICIOUS recipe. I didn't change a thing. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 cup butter (Real Soft)
- 2 cups grated extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl work together Butter,Cheese,Salt and Pepper until soft.
- Put in food processor, add flour and Krispies. Pulse until dough forms into a ball.
- Line cookie sheet with foil. Pinch off small amounts of dough and roll into LITTLE balls.
- Place balls onto cookies sheet and mash down FLAT with fingers. You may take a fork and push into to make lines in crackers.
- Bake at 350 F for about 8-10 minutes until light brown.
- Let cool before removing them from the cookie sheet.