Super Easy Toffee Crackers
photo by michelles3boys
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 30 saltine crackers
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a foil lined jelly roll pan, or another pan with a lip, lay out saltines end to end.
- Melt together butter and brown sugar.
- Boil for 3 minutes without stirring.
- Pour melted mixture over crackers.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate over crackers while still hot, spreading chocolate as it melts.
- Top with your choice of toppings, nuts, coconut, candies, etc.
- Allow to cool completely before breaking into squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!