Prep 8 mins
Cook 2 mins
Creamy fruit salad. This comes from a senior citizen cookbook.
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, reserve juice
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut in pieces
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 egg, beaten
- Mix fruit and marshmallows in large bowl.
- Put juice from pineapple in small saucepan.
- Add sugar, cornstarch, and egg.
- Cook and stir on medium until thickened.
- Pour over fruit.
- Gently stir to allow glaze to coat.