Creamy fruit salad. This comes from a senior citizen cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, reserve juice
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut in pieces
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1Mix fruit and marshmallows in large bowl.
- 2Put juice from pineapple in small saucepan.
- 3Add sugar, cornstarch, and egg.
- 4Cook and stir on medium until thickened.
- 5Pour over fruit.
- 6Gently stir to allow glaze to coat.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Duper Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.5
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 40.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 68.4 g
- Protein 6.0 g