Super Bowl Football Jigglers
- Wipe inside of both sides of egg mold and along rims with vegetable oil, using paper towel. (Or, spray mold lightly with cooking spray.) Close mold, matching up the rims of the egg halves. Snap each of the 6 individual egg halves together until each of the 6 eggs are firmly sealed. Inspect each egg to make sure it is closed and sealed. Place mold, fill-side up, on tray.
- Stir boiling water into combined dry gelatin mix and cinnamon in large bowl at least 3 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in applesauce. Pour into measuring cup with pour spout.
- Immediately pour into mold through fill-holes until each egg is filled just to the top of the egg shape. (Any remaining gelatin mixture can be poured into a custard cup.) Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Open mold using a dull flat knife to gently pry between the halves of each egg. (Do not pull on the handle.) Turn mold over and shake gently to unmold eggs.
- Draw "football lacings" on eggs with icing.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.