1/1 Photo of Super Beef Skillet Stir
This easy and is all cooked in the same skillet. It is very flavorful and great on your cooked pasta of choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown meat with onion and mushrooms in 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- 2Combine water with soup mix and pour in the skillet with beef and simmer for a couple minutes until the sauce thickens a bit.
- 3Add peas/onions and salt-n-pepper to taste.
- 4Simmer on low-med heat for 10 minute.
- 5Serve over 2 cups cooked pasta of choice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Beef Skillet Stir
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.8
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 136.0 mg
- Sodium 2988.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 58.0 g