Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love Zea's corn grits and have tried to copy this dish. I think it's pretty close.
Make and share this Sunshine's Grilled Corn Grits recipe from Food.com.
- To grill corn, shuck off husk. Lightly butter corn on cob and grill on the bar-b-que until slightly blackened.
- Cool corn and cut kernels from cob.
- Bring chicken broth to a boil. Add cream and return to a boil.
- Slowly wisk in the grits and then the corn.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.