Recipe by **Mandy**
This recipe is from Quaker. I love the touch of orange in this one.
Top Review by Noo
Quite delicious!This would bring a little ray of sunshine into the gloomiest of days.I used apricots,sultanas and raisins in mine.The orange flavour really lifts it and brings it to life. A very tasy and easy way to start the day.I'm keeping this one Mandy,thank you! Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders.
- 2 cups Quaker Oats (Quick or Old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup diced dried mixed fruit (about 3 ounces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Combine all ingredients except dried fruit in large bowl; mix well. Spread evenly in 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan or 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once after 10 minutes. Cool completely in pan.
- Stir in dried fruit. Store tightly covered up to 5 days.