Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I adapted this from Jamie Oliver simply because I didn't have all the ingredients he suggested. My kids loved it anyway.
- 10 skinless chicken legs
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- 2 (15 ounce) cans lima beans
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 ounces white wine
- 6 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 10 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Drain lima beans. Place one can of beans in roasting pan and mash with fork. Add corn and other can of beans to pan.
- Place chicken legs snugly into pan over corn and beans.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Pour wine and cream into pan.
- Place bacon on top of chicken.
- Place in oven and bake 30-40 minutes, until bacon is crisp.