Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious and easy to prepare. Goes great with baked or fried chicken dishes and green beans.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Place cauliflower in large pot of water and bring to boil. Cook until cauliflower is tender and drain well. Place cauliflower in a deep casserole dish.
- Mix mustard and mayonnaise in a small bowl, then spread mixture on top of cauliflower, then place grated cheese on top.
- Microwave for 45 seconds or until cheese is melted, then enjoy!
This sounded good enough to me to try for breakfast. Unfort. I only had a small amount of cauliflower in my fridge, but that didn't stop me. I boiled it up fresh and proceeded with the recipe (very quick). The mustard combines really well with the cheese (I normally don't even put cheese on my veggies). I will buy some more cauliflower and try out on the family.