A wake-up call!! These will get em up and running to the table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan,mix 4 T sugar, cornstarch, and 3/4 cup orange juice.
- 2Stir until smooth.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat; cool to lukewarm.
- 6Mix biscuit mix and remaining sugar.
- 7Beat eggs, milk, and remaining orange juice; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 8Pour batter on lightly greased hot griddle.
- 9Cook on both sides until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunny Orange Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.5
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 549.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 6.7 g