Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just a little energy salad concoction I made for myself. Keep in mind that some of these greens are dark greens, so to offset the bitterness, you may want to add more lime juice and cilantro. Just taste first to see, before you add anything! Enjoy!
- 2 cups mache
- 2 cups red leaf lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup frisee
- 1⁄4 cup endive, sliced crosswise
- 3 ounces tuna in water
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, grated
- 1⁄8 cup mixed sprouts, chopped
- 1⁄8 cup red onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt (optional)
- pepper (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup dandelion greens (optional)
- Chop, grate, cut all ingredients.
- Keep the water with the tuna.
- Mix all and enjoy!