1/1 Photo of Sunday's Blast! Wrap (Bacon, Let., Avocado, Smoked Turkey, Tom.)
This is a favorite sandwich or wrap of mine that I love to make into a wrap or leave as a sandwich. The tastes are phenomenal! Note: Sprouts are optional! Enjoy! ( I also forgot to add, you can make these as wraps or even pinwheels and serve them as appetizers!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First, cook the bacon either in a skillet or my preferred way, in the oven (or convection oven at 350 until crispy and fat is somewhat drained).
- 2Toast your whole wheat bread!
- 3Take the four Romaine leaves and cut off the bottom half enough so the top of the leaf will cover the bread.
- 4Cut your avocado into quarters, and then slice the quarters diagonally so they will lay on the sandwich nicely.
- 5Get out your smoked Turkey!
- 6Cut your plum tomatoes in half lengthwise and then slice until done a thickness that will lay nicely.
- 7**DIRECTIONS FOR ONE SANDWICH**.
- 8Take 1 toasted whole wheat bread slice and put a tablespoon of mayo and spread. If using dijon as well, take the other slice and spread a tablespoon of dijon on it.
- 9If using sprouts lay on top of mayo slice.
- 10Lay the Romaine leaf tops on the mayo covered bread.
- 11Lay the bacon, tomato, avocado, smoked turkey and then the bottom cut of the romaine leaf.
- 12Put the dijon (or dry) covered remaining slice of bread and cover sandwich.
- 13Flip sandwich mayo slice on top and cut diagonally!
- 14Enjoy the tastiness!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunday's Blast! Wrap (Bacon, Let., Avocado, Smoked Turkey, Tom.)
Serving Size: 1 (852 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.6
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 44.9 mg
- Sodium 1339.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.8 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: