Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this from Pinterest and it looked so yummy! It's a twist on a classic and I love any recipe like that! *Prep time does not include marinating time Recipe from: http://www.sundaybaker.net/2010/12/funeral-sandwiches-nothing-mournful.html
- 1 (12 ounce) packageking's hawaiian rolls
- 1⁄2-1 lb deli ham
- 1 lb swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 dash onion powder
- Cut the rolls in half and line the bottom of a baking pan with the bottoms of the rolls. Layer the ham slices, then cheese and place the top half back on.
- Mix together the butter, worcheshire, mustard, brown sugar and onion powder. Pour the whole works over the buns, drenching each one. Cover tightly and marinade anywhere from 4-24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 15 minutes,uncovered,or until cheese is melted and bun tops are a bit golden.