Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Breakfast with a kick
- 1 baked potato
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1⁄4 cup lowfat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- Cube baked potato into bite-sized pieces.
- Add green pepper, onion, garlic powder, hot sauce, and pepper to taste.
- saute in margarine in a non-stick skillet for 2 minutes.
- Beat gently into potato mixture.
- Cook until firm.
- Sprinkle with cheese and served with sliced tomatoes on the side.