Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This pasta dish is juste so full of flavour and fast to make!
- 1 lb penne
- 1 1⁄2 zucchini
- 2 teaspoons of chopped garlic
- bruschetta seasoning
- spices (parsley, garden vegetable seasoning, oregano, etc.)
- 3⁄4 cup cauliflower
- 2 carrots
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 shallots
- 5 ounces sundried tomatoes pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil (optional)
- salt and pepper
- First, start by cooking your pasta.
- Then, cut all your veggies, take out a pan, put the heat on and add the olive oil. Make sure to put the carrots first because they take more time to bake.
- Add the bruschetta seasoning , the basil and the spices.
- When the pasta is cooked and drained, put it in the pan with the veggies already there and add the sundried tomato pesto.
I found this recipe very tasteful! The only difference is that I added broccoli and more cauliflower...Definately a keeper! Thanks again, will do it a lot on busy week days, it's easy to chcange some of the ingredients!
Very good! This is extremely delicious, and PLUS, it's not long!