Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Real Simple.
- 1⁄2 cup canned white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 sun-dried tomato tortilla
- 1⁄2 cup fresh Baby Spinach
- 1⁄4 cup jarred roasted red pepper
- Place the beans, sour cream, lemon juice, oregano, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Using the back of a large fork, smash to form a coarse puree.
- Spoon the mixture into the center of the wrap and top with the spinach and red peppers. Fold 2 of the sides inward and roll to form a burrito.
This was good. I added a clove of garlic and put it all in the food processor. Next time, I might add some olive oil because it was very thick.