Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect with crab cakes! From Matthew Lasof, former chef at the Avalon hotel in Portland, OR
Make and share this Sun-Dried Tomato Remoulade recipe from Food.com.
- 3 stalks celery, minced
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, minced
- 1⁄4 green pepper, minced
- 1⁄4 cup red bermuda onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, minced
- 2 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups creole mustard
- 1⁄4 cup paprika
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and minced
- mince all vegetables in food processor or by hand, place into a large bowl and mix in other ingredients with a thin wire whip til well mixed (you can use whole ground or brown mustard as a sub for the creole).
Even with plain spicy mustard instead of creole, and a large red onion instead of Bermuda, this came out great. We had it with chicken breasts, and it was totally yummy. I did the whole thing directly in the food processor, which was a mistake, because the string from the celery got caught in the blade. Next time I will just pre-chop the celery before tossing everything into the bowl for a whizz.