Recipe by DailyInspiration
A Cooking Light appetizer which incorporates sun-dried tomatoes and kalamata olives on puff pastry.
Top Review by Realtor by day, Chef by night
Wow, these were really yummy! I switched out the olives for a little green onion. We don't really lik olives too much. This recipe was easier to make than I expected it to be. We'll be making this again for sure. Thanks Nancy.
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leave
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place first 5 ingredients in a mini-chopper; process until finely chopped. Unfold dough, and roll to a 10 x 9 inch rectangle. Spread the tomato mixture over dough, leaving a 1/2 inch border. Roll up long side of dough (from both sides), jelly-roll fashion, until sides meet in the middle. Chill 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut dough crosswise into 20 slices. Arrange slices in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.