Sun-Dried Tomato Cheeseburgers
- Mix ground beef, chopped tomatoes, garlic, onion, basil, cumin, sea salt, and pepper in large bowl.
- Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Set grill to medium heat.
- Heat reserved tomato oil in skillet over medium heat. Add onions and sauté 5 minutes or until translucent.
- Add vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Simmer 10 minutes, stirring so onions don't burn, until onions are well browned.
- Form ground meat into 4 patties. Grill 5-6 minutes each side until cooked through.
- Top with cheese and place on buns with favorite condiments & lettuce. Top with browned onions.