Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was going to make Pan-Seared Filet Mignon With Caper Sauce (#226516) but after I started the sauce I realized that I didn't have several of the ingredients. This is the sauce I came up with using stuff I had on hand. It's pretty good but quite salty. Next time I'll rinse the capers first. We had it over steaks, next time I'll probably try it on chicken.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 15 ounces chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, rinsed
- 3 tablespoons capers
- Melt butter in saute pan.
- Add garlic to melted butter.
- Add chicken broth, worcestershire sauce, sun-dried tomatoes & capers.
- Cook until reduced.
- Spoon over meat of your choice.