Recipe by ~Bliss~
I just got this from Cooking Light. I needed a tomato for my burger, and I didn't have one, so I looked to find a recipe for a burger with sun dried tomatoes. I found this one. I had already added a half envelope of Recipe Secrets to a pound of the burger, but it was amazingly good. I cooked it inside in a saute pan, and it worked perfectly.
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, packed without oil
- 1⁄4 cup minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground sirloin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tomatoes in a bowl; cover with boiling water. Let stand 30 minutes or until soft. Drain and finely chop.
- Prepare grill.
- Combine tomatoes, shallots, and next 7 ingredients (through garlic). Divide mixture into 6 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty.
- Place patties on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer registers 160°. Remove from grill; let stand 5 minutes.
- Place rolls, cut sides down, on grill rack; grill 1 minute or until toasted. Place 1 patty on bottom half of each roll; top each serving with 1 onion slice, 1 lettuce leaf, and top half of roll.