Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This marinade adds a delicious flavor burst to shrimp. Mix the marinade with an alfredo sauce and serve with the shrimp over linguine.
- 1⁄4 lb jumbo shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup Chardonnay wine (or pinot grigio)
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- Combine basil, garlic, olive oil, tomato, and wine in blender and process until smooth.
- Marinate shrimp in mixture for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Cook shrimp over medium heat in a large saucepan until pink, about 3 to 5 minutes per side.