1/2 Photos of Sun-Dried Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Dip
This is a fantastic tasting dip that I use on everything from fresh veggies, to chips, to sandwiches. Easy to make, and tastes better as it sits in the fridge...YUMMY!!! Sometimes, instead of using the food processor, I finely dice the peppers and tomatoes, and mix by hand for a more chunky dip. Either way, you'll want to double this one!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (7 ounce) jars roasted red peppers, drained and patted dry (or you can roast your own)
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes, halves soaked in hot water for 5 minutes,drained,and patted dry
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
- toasted pita bread, triangles or tortilla chips, to serve
- 1In food processor, puree peppers, tomatoes, garlic, lemon juice, and parsley until mixture is smooth.
- 2Add cream cheese, sour cream, and salt and pepper.
- 3Puree until smooth.
- 4Serve with pita or tortilla chips, or fresh veggie dippers.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sun-Dried Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.3
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.2 mg
- Sodium 1028.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g