Prepare a 'home-baked' bread in minutes using prepared pizza dough. I use rosemary, thyme, basil, oregano, for variety.
- Pat dough evenly into greased 9-inch square metal cake pan.
- Cover and let rise for 30 minutes.
- With fingertip, make 12 indents in dough. Brush dough with oil; sprinkle with salt and rosemary or combination of your favourite herbs.
- Press tomatoes into dough.
- Bake in centre of 450°F (230°C) oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan; let cool slightly on rack.
- To serve: cut into 4 strips; cut each in half.
- (Make-ahead: Let stand at room temperature for up to 8 hours; rewarm if desired.).
- Prep time does not include 30 minutes it takes to rise.