Recipe by The Normans
Beautiful flavours - I have also made the chicken part of the recipe and served with linguine/spagetti as an eaiser twist. We have also substituted the chicken breasts with thigh fillets, minced chicken and even turkey!
Top Review by Lrhearn1
Very nice and simple to make. I did substitute the two tomatoes with some chopped sun-dried tomatoes and found it gave it a nice kick. Well worth a try, I will definitely be sharing this with friends and relatives.
- 750 g chicken breasts, cubed
- 300 ml light sour cream
- 500 ml low-fat ricotta
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 2 fresh tomatoes, de-seeded
- grated cheese (parmesan and cheddar)
- 1 minced garlic clove
- lasagna sheet
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the chicken. Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes. Add sour cream, pesto and basil. Warm through. Build the lasagne in the following order. Lasagne sheet, chicken mixture, lasagnesheet, chicken mixture, fresh tomato, lasagne sheet, ricotta, grated cheese. Bake until lasagne sheets are cooked and cheese has metled. Yum!