Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this in one of my numerous recipe books. A great luncheon meal! If even I feel too lazy, I just take the dressing below and toss it in a normal house salad. It's just as good! The preparation time is assuming the beef and potatoes are done.
- 3 cups julienned cooked lean beef
- 1 cup sliced fresh green beans, steamed
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 lb baby new potato, boiled and diced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Combine salad ingredients in large bowl.
- In a seperate bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
- Toss with vegetable mixture.
- Chill for at least an hour to blend flavors.
- Serve on a bed of salad greens.