1/2 Photos of Summertime Raspberry Peach Iced Tea
Super super easy! This is for an iced tea maker but I will include instructions on how to do it traditionally as well! Chill time is not included in prep or cook time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1WITH AN ICED TEA MAKER:.
- 2Place splenda and fruits in the bottom of the iced tea pitcher.
- 3OMIT the ice!
- 4Make iced tea according to your tea makers directions.
- 5After the brew cycle is done, let tea and fruits sit for about ten minutes, DO NOT STIR YET!
- 6After ten minutes, add enough cool water to fill pitcher or until it tastes good to you.
- 7Let chill at least two hours.
- 8Remove fruit if you like but we think it is pretty!
- 9Serve over ice.
- 10WITHOUT AN ICED TEA MAKER:
- 11In a small pot, bring water to a rolling boil, remove from heat add tea bags and let steep covered for 10-15 minutes.
- 12Meanwhile, place the splenda and fruit in a large pitcher.
- 13After tea is done steeping, remove tea bags and gently bring tea to a simmer. Remove from heat and slowly and gently pour over fruit and splenda.
- 14After ten minutes, add enough cool water to fill pitcher or until it tastes good to you.
- 15Let chill at least two hours.
- 16Remove fruit if you like but we think it is pretty!
- 17Serve over ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summertime Raspberry Peach Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: