Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make and share this Summer Veggie 'N' Barbecue Chicken Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1 red peppers or 1 yellow pepper, stem removed, seeded and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup freshly sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup kc masterpiece garlic & herb marinade
- 1 (11 ounce) containerrefrigerated pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup kc Masterpiece Original barbecue sauce
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons freshly chopped oregano
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, toss the onion, zucchini, peppers and mushrooms together with the KC Masterpiece® Garlic & Herb Marinade. Spread the vegetables in a single layer on parchment-lined baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes or until the vegetables have softened and edges are browned. This can be done a day in advance.
- Preheat the grill.
- On a lightly-floured work surface, roll out dough into a 15-inch circle. Brush with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Lay dough onto grill, oil side down. Cover and grill over medium coals, about 3 minutes or until dough is puffed and underside is browned. Using tongs, turn pizza over and quickly spread the top with the dressing. Sprinkle the cheese, vegetables and chicklen over the dressing and cover.
- Grill another 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and underside of pizza is browned. Use tongs to slide onto cutting board.
- Drizzle the KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce on top and sprinkle with the chopped oregano.