My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1 red peppers or 1 yellow pepper, stem removed, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 cup freshly sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup kc masterpiece garlic & herb marinade
- 1 (11 ounce) container refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup kc Masterpiece Original barbecue sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons freshly chopped oregano
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2In a large bowl, toss the onion, zucchini, peppers and mushrooms together with the KC Masterpiece® Garlic & Herb Marinade. Spread the vegetables in a single layer on parchment-lined baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes or until the vegetables have softened and edges are browned. This can be done a day in advance.
- 3Preheat the grill.
- 4On a lightly-floured work surface, roll out dough into a 15-inch circle. Brush with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Lay dough onto grill, oil side down. Cover and grill over medium coals, about 3 minutes or until dough is puffed and underside is browned. Using tongs, turn pizza over and quickly spread the top with the dressing. Sprinkle the cheese, vegetables and chicklen over the dressing and cover.
- 5Grill another 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and underside of pizza is browned. Use tongs to slide onto cutting board.
- 6Drizzle the KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce on top and sprinkle with the chopped oregano.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Veggie 'N' Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.5
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.7 mg
- Sodium 668.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: