1/4 Photos of Summer Squash Casserole
Mimi in Maine's Note:
This is probably loaded with calories but it is also loaded with flavor. It is nice when your garden gives you a lot of squash and you get tired of doing the same old thing with it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the squash and onion in some water for 5 minutes; drain well.
- 2Mix together the soup and sour cream.
- 3Stir in the shredded carrot.
- 4Fold in the squash and onion.
- 5Combine the stuffing mix with the melted butter; mix well.
- 6Spread one-half of the stuffing in 7 1/2" x 12" pan.
- 7Add the squash mixture.
- 8Then add the rest of the stuffing on top.
- 9Bake 350 degrees for 25-30 minute.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Squash Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.0
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.7 mg
- Sodium 1062.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 8.2 g