Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Cooking Light. Haven't tried yet, posting for safekeeping
Make and share this Summer Herb Chimichurri With Grilled Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup shallot, finely chopped-about 3 oz
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup arugula, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 lb flank steak
- cooking spray
- Heat oil in small nonstick skillet over med-high. Add shallots and garlic; saute 3 min or til tender. Remove from heat; stir in juice, vinegar, and red pepper. Cool. Combine shallot mixture, arugula, basil, and marjoram in a small bowl. Stir in 1/4 t salt and 1/4 t pepper. Set aside.
- Prepare grill.
- Combine paprika, remaining salt and pepper. Rub paprika mixture over steak. Place steak on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 min on each side or til desired doneness. Let stand 5 minute Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Spoon sauce down center of slices, and serve.