Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cool and refreshing drink, from Jane Butels Hotter than Hell cookbook, revised additon. This drink is addicting.
- 1 mint sprig
- 8 ice cubes
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1 lime wedge
- 2 -3 ounces club soda
- Fill a tall 12 oz glass with ice cubes, add vodka and Midori.
- Squeeze lime wedge over drink and drop into glass.
- Then add club soda to fill glass and stur.
- Hang the cucumber spear over edge of glass.
- Or you can simply garnish with a mint sprig if preferred.
- Add a straw and you are good to go.
We really enjoyed this yummy, and yes, addicting drink. With flavors of melon, lime, and mint, this drink is very refreshing and perfect for summertime drinking. It does have a tendency to sneak up and bite you...so look out! Thank you BK for posting this wonderful recipe. I will be making this often in the hot summer months ahead.
**Made for My-3-Chefs June 2012**