Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I found this and wanted to keep it safe. I haven't tried it yet, but seems healthy enough and yummy!
- 1 cup strawberry, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup peach, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup watermelon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Place the fruit in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons water, if necessary. Add sugar and lemon juice. Cover and blend until well mixed.
- Pour into 4 oz. ice-pop molds or paper cups. Insert sticks. Freeze until solid.
- Cooking time is freezing time.