Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
These are so wonderul, that, they just make you wonder why are you sometimes watching your weight;). This is Tigy Sunil's recipe from the Thursday magazine. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 liter fresh milk
- 2 tablespoons semolina
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 ounces sugar
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple chunk
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts
- 3 -5 drops vanilla essence
- 3 -5 glace cherries, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the milk in a pot.
- While it is boiling, sprinkle the semolina on the milk and stir well.
- Allow the milk to come to a second boil.
- Remove from flame and allow to cool.
- Add the beaten egg yolks and sugar.
- Mix well.
- Cook on low flame and stir until the mixture thickens.
- Dissolve the gelatin in 2 tbsps.
- of lukewarm water.
- Add this dissolved gelatin to the milk.
- Add the boiled pineapple pcs.
- ,nuts and a few drops of essence to the cooled mixture.
- Pour into a dish.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Garnish with cherries and cut into slices.