Recipe by sugarrushkid
These are really nice on a hot summer's day. They are quick and easy to prepare.
Top Review by Jacqueline in KY
I made this for PAC Fall 07 and found this to be a great dish. A little more "carby" than I like to eat but it was delicious. Thanks for posting this I really enjoyed it.
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 100 g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 small courgettes, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 -6 ready made tortillas
- sour cream and chive dip
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop/peel/slice vegetables on a chopping board.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in wok or pan until hot, then add peppers, courgettes, mushrooms and onions. Cook for roughly 10-15 minutes.
- Remove wok from heat and fill tortillas with vegetables and dip. Roll up and serve.