Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
An unusual take on the Vietnamese sugarcane prawns. Great for the barbeque. You need to marinate the fish overnight.
- 200 ml fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- sweet chili sauce
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 kg swordfish steak, cut into cubes
- sugar cane, peeled and trimmed into sticks or
- 12 wooden skewers, soaked in water 20 minutes
- 1 red capsicum (bell pepper)
- 1 green capsicum (bell pepper)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend together lime juice, ginger, chilli sauce and pepper.
- Place fish in bowl coat in marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Slice capsicums into 3cm cubes.
- Alternately thread fish, capsicum onto skewers.
- Cook on barbeque until done to your liking.