Recipe by children from A to Z
I am posting this so I do not lose this. This is from Gooseberry Patch. Sounds sooo soothing.
Top Review by Abby Girl
Milk baths are such a treat for the true bathaholic. I did omit the cinnamon, ginger and cloves as they are a stimulant and my skin tends to absorbe very quickly. I just add about 10 drops of my favorite essential blend to the tub and soak. Wonderful!
- 236.59 ml powdered milk
- 118.29 ml baking soda
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 1.23 ml ground cloves
- 0.39-0.52 ml cinnamon oil or 0.39-0.52 ml vanilla essential oils
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Place in a large jar or divide into several cellophane bags and tie with raffia or homespun.
- Attach gift tags with instructions.
- Instructions for use:.
- Scoop out 1/4 cup bath mix and dissolve under warm running water -- soak and enjoy!