2 hrs 5 mins
From 1001 Best Slow Cooker Recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat slow cooker on high for 15 minutes.
- 2Mix butter, sugar and spices. Pour over pecans in large bowl and toss. Transfer mixture to slow cooker; cover and cook on high for 30 minutes.
- 3Uncover and cook until pecans are crisply glazed, 45-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes.
- 4Pour pecans in a single layer on jelly roll pans and cool.
- 5Variation: make recipe as above, substituting 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice for the five spice powder and mixed nuts for the pecans.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Glazed Five Spice Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.9
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 27.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: