Sugar-Free Low-Fat Almond Cheesecake Squares
- Crush the graham crackers. You can either put them in a zip lock bag and crush them with a rolling pin or use a Kitchen-aid mixer on low or medium speed. Make sure there isn't any large pieces of cracker left.
- In a medium bowl mix graham cracker crumbs, cocoa, and sweet N low or equal. Mix in melted margarine and vanilla extract. Pat mixture evenly on bottom of a 13x9" pan. Set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth in a large bowl. Beat until smooth the rest of the ingredients, except almonds. Pour filling into crust that was set aside. Sprinkle top with almonds.
- Bake at 300 degrees for about 30 minutes or until set. Cool until you can touch the pan. Place in refrigerator until chilled; about 6 hours. Cut into 24 squares and serve.