I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Pastry Wiz.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups about 10 low-fat graham crackers
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Sweet 'n Low (equal) or 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Crush the graham crackers. You can either put them in a zip lock bag and crush them with a rolling pin or use a Kitchen-aid mixer on low or medium speed. Make sure there isn't any large pieces of cracker left.
- 2In a medium bowl mix graham cracker crumbs, cocoa, and sweet N low or equal. Mix in melted margarine and vanilla extract. Pat mixture evenly on bottom of a 13x9" pan. Set aside.
- 3Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.
- 4Beat cream cheese until smooth in a large bowl. Beat until smooth the rest of the ingredients, except almonds. Pour filling into crust that was set aside. Sprinkle top with almonds.
- 5Bake at 300 degrees for about 30 minutes or until set. Cool until you can touch the pan. Place in refrigerator until chilled; about 6 hours. Cut into 24 squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar-Free Low-Fat Almond Cheesecake Squares
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.1
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 25.4 mg
- Sodium 121.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat graham crackers
Sweet 'n Low
Sweet 'n Low