Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Pastry Wiz.
- 1 1⁄2 cups about 10 low-fat graham crackers
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons Sweet 'n Low (equal) or 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 24 ounces low-fat cream cheese or 24 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 5 1⁄2 teaspoons Sweet 'n Low (equal) or 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- Crush the graham crackers. You can either put them in a zip lock bag and crush them with a rolling pin or use a Kitchen-aid mixer on low or medium speed. Make sure there isn't any large pieces of cracker left.
- In a medium bowl mix graham cracker crumbs, cocoa, and sweet N low or equal. Mix in melted margarine and vanilla extract. Pat mixture evenly on bottom of a 13x9" pan. Set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth in a large bowl. Beat until smooth the rest of the ingredients, except almonds. Pour filling into crust that was set aside. Sprinkle top with almonds.
- Bake at 300 degrees for about 30 minutes or until set. Cool until you can touch the pan. Place in refrigerator until chilled; about 6 hours. Cut into 24 squares and serve.