From dlife.com. Appropriate for diabetics as these are low in fat and carbs. You can use different flavors of jam or preserves to make these. 70 Calories; 12g Carb; 2.5g Total Fat; 1.5g Saturated Fat; 10mg Cholesterol; 2g Protein; 45mg Sodium; 3g Sugars. Exchanges per serving: 1 Starch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 8x8 inch baking pan with butter.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together SPLENDA Granular, flour and salt with light butter until mixture is crumbly. Do not overmix.
- 3Press dough into prepared baking pan.
- 4Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. The crust is ready.
- 5In another medium bowl, stir SPLENDA Granular and flour. Add egg substitute and half-and-half. Stir until blended. Slowly add lemon juice while stirring constantly; add lemon peel.
- 6In a small bowl, stir raspberry preserves until liquefied. Spread evenly over warm crust.
- 7Gently pour lemon mixture over preserves. Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and allow to cool before chilling.
- 9Chill in refrigerator 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Lemon Raspberry Bars
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.3
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 44.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: