Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
From dlife.com. Appropriate for diabetics as these are low in fat and carbs. You can use different flavors of jam or preserves to make these. 70 Calories; 12g Carb; 2.5g Total Fat; 1.5g Saturated Fat; 10mg Cholesterol; 2g Protein; 45mg Sodium; 3g Sugars. Exchanges per serving: 1 Starch.
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 cup light butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons grated fresh lemon peel
- 1⁄4 cup fruit-only raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 8x8 inch baking pan with butter.
- In a medium bowl, mix together SPLENDA Granular, flour and salt with light butter until mixture is crumbly. Do not overmix.
- Press dough into prepared baking pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. The crust is ready.
- In another medium bowl, stir SPLENDA Granular and flour. Add egg substitute and half-and-half. Stir until blended. Slowly add lemon juice while stirring constantly; add lemon peel.
- In a small bowl, stir raspberry preserves until liquefied. Spread evenly over warm crust.
- Gently pour lemon mixture over preserves. Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before chilling.
- Chill in refrigerator 2 hours before serving.