Recipe by soda girl
I came up with this recipe on my own. I need a cheecake fix but don't need the guilt. So here it is. Try it and tell me what you think.
- 226.79 g fat free cream cheese
- 236.59 ml fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 118.29 ml Agave
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 177.44 ml sliced almonds
- 14.79 ml I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 1 Splenda quick pack
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush almonds with food processor. Pour in truvia packet and liquid butter and smoosh down in a pie plate. Bake at 425 for 8-10 minutes.
- Mix in food processor all the filling ingredients blend into a creamy mixture.
- Pour on crust.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool.